Mathcom Solutions, Inc.
Mathcom is a one-person consulting company.
Mathcom develops software solutions for science, engineering,
scheduling, capacity planning, and performance analysis.
Past projects have included:
- Quantum theory simulation database, website, and visualization
- HPC scheduling system for 1.0 TF 33,000 core HPC.
- Power plant dispatching model
- Server performance and scalability prediction
- Wavelet based data compression
Customers have included:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- National Center for Atmospheric Research
- US Library of Congress
- Scientific software, algorithm design, statistics
- HPC/HTC: high performance and high throughput computing
- Operations research: scheduling, optimization, and simulation tools
- Performance analysis and capacity planning, queueing theory
- R, R to C/C++ APIs, ggplot2, statistics
- Python: numpy/scipy, matplotlib, Python to C/C++ APIs, web services, Pyramid, Django
- More Languages: Java, C++, Matlab/Octave, SQL, CSS, HTML
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken
- Agile development process
- Database: PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, eXist, BaseX
- Geospatial info systems, data and coordinate transformations
- Object-oriented design, database design, UML
Copyright 2018 Mathcom Solutions Inc