Mathcom Solutions, Inc.
Mathcom develops software solutions for science, engineering,
scheduling, and capacity planning.
Past projects have included:
- Quantum theory simulation database, website, and visualization
- HPC scheduling system for 1.0 TF 33,000 core HPC.
- AI system to predict air turbulence.
- Power plant dispatching model
- Server performance and scalability prediction
- Wavelet based data compression
Customers have included:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- National Center for Atmospheric Research
- US Library of Congress
- Scientific software, algorithm design, statistics
- Python: numpy/scipy, matplotlib, Python to C/C++ APIs, web services, Pyramid, Django
- C++/STL, Java, R, Matlab/Octave, SQL, CSS, HTML
- HPC/HTC: high performance and high throughput computing
- Database: PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, eXist, BaseX
- Geospatial info systems, data and coordinate transformations
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken
The Asteroid Video:
of the close approach of asteroid "2019 OK" in July 2019.
Copyright 2020 - 2023 Mathcom Solutions Inc